70's Leagues ALL drafted - Thank you everybody!

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

70's Leagues ALL drafted - Thank you everybody!

PostSun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Wow, I must say, you are all setting us up for a fun tournament by all standing by your commitment to play all 4 rounds. This is my 4th year in this tournament, and even in that short time, I can tell you this participation is unprecedented. We have 144 participants (highest I've seen), and EVERYONE has stayed committed through the 2nd round. Thank you all for your attention and interest.

Waivers for all 70's league will take place over the next 2 days, with an opening day for everyone being on Monday February 17th - a week from tomorrow. That's when the overall standings on the tournament website starts getting interesting with 6 wins up for grabs for everyone each night.

We have an extra week off in the schedule before the 80's - three weeks between opening days - so opening day for the 80's is Monday March 9th. I'll do the random league assignments on Thursday February 20th to give us a more than a week to join our leagues. That seemed to work well in the 70's.

Juiced JC

mjsm01

Re: 70's Leagues ALL drafted - Thank you everybody!

PostSun Feb 09, 2020 9:25 pm

Well done by you! I got stressed just watching this play out.

To everybody else ... There is no reason not to ready your 80s and 90s teams in advance of required dates. Then all you have to do is wait for your league assignment and password.

JC - You can make me a Closer in the future if you need to.

Radagast Brown

Re: 70's Leagues ALL drafted - Thank you everybody!

PostMon Feb 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Great job!

Return to --- Mystery Tournament