NO SPOTS LEFT

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

NO SPOTS LEFT

PostSun Jan 19, 2020 10:44 pm

Signups are now closed for the 2020 Mystery Tournament. However, please add your name to one of the following lists if you would still like to be a participant in the tournament if a spot opens up, or if you would like to enter a filler team that would not count in the overall standings (if we need some).

Waiting List (By signing up here you are willing to be a full tournament participant if a spot becomes available. We will pull from this list in order, in a first come first served approach.)

60's Filler List (By signing up here you are willing to enter a filler team in the 60's round that does not count as part of the overall standings. This list is for both tournament participants willing to put in a 2nd 60's team, and non-participants who do not want to be part of the full tournament but would be willing to put in a 60's team.)

Radagast Brown

Re: Signups Now Closed - Join Waiting List and Filler List h

PostWed Jan 22, 2020 1:20 pm

I know I am way too late, however, if someone drops out, I am on the waiting list. Thanks. Enjoy!

Juiced JC

PostWed Jan 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi Radagast,

There's a good chance we'll have a spot for you - there is still a fair number of people we haven't heard from.

-------------------------------------------------

Waiting List (By signing up here you are willing to be a full tournament participant if a spot becomes available. We will pull from this list in order, in a first come first served approach.)
1. Radagast Brown

60's Filler List (By signing up here you are willing to enter a filler team in the 60's round that does not count as part of the overall standings. This list is for both tournament participants willing to put in a 2nd 60's team, and non-participants who do not want to be part of the full tournament but would be willing to put in a 60's team.)
1. Hoboadam (Sykes25)

Radagast Brown

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 am

I have trouble making decisions. I hope everyone checks in because now I am getting cold feet again due to work and family commitments. Hopefully you won't need me, or someone else will sign the wait list, or I will try to do it. I will keep checking back.

Radagast Brown

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 4:02 am

I meant to back out this morning but then the site was down and then I forgot. Hopefully you won't need me.

pacoboy

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 11:55 am

1. Radagast Brown
2. pacoboy - please e-mail me if I get in ( apisano22@verizon.net )

1. Hoboadam (Sykes25)

mjsm01

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 5:49 pm

I am in the tourney (60s League #11) but could waste an available team credit on a filler, if absolutely necessary.
I will have Hal auto pick so I don't waste anytime.
When would I know that you need me?
I am leaving the country tomorrow (just overnight).

Icterus Galbuli

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 7:56 pm

pacoboy wrote:Waiting List (By signing up here you are willing to be a full tournament participant if a spot becomes available. We will pull from this list in order, in a first come first served approach.)
1. Radagast Brown

1. Hoboadam (Sykes25)
2. Phabulous Phillers (icterus galbuli) ….my regular team is in league #4

Juiced JC

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 pm

mjsm01 wrote:I am in the tourney (60s League #11) but could waste an available team credit on a filler, if absolutely necessary.
I will have Hal auto pick so I don't waste anytime.
When would I know that you need me?
I am leaving the country tomorrow (just overnight).

We won't make decisions on fillers until probably Sunday or Monday. I'll add you to the list of possible fillers.

Juiced JC

PostThu Jan 23, 2020 8:13 pm

1. Radagast Brown

1. Hoboadam (Sykes25)
2. Phabulous Phillers (icterus galbuli) ….my regular team is in league #4
3. mjsm01
Next

Return to --- Mystery Tournament