Last Chance to Signup - New Players Welcome!

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Last Chance to Signup - New Players Welcome!

PostWed Jan 15, 2020 5:28 pm

There are just a few more days left for participants to join the tournament with the Sunday night deadline coming soon. 365 support was able to put another note on the main site promoting the tournament, so hopefully we get a late surge and increase our numbers a bit more. We're already at a number higher than last year!

Just a note for some of the newer 365 players who may have landed here and are wondering if they should sign up - please know you are welcome to join, and I believe you will benefit from your participation! The tournament is a great way to learn the format from some of the best players out there. Just playing against some of the sharks in this tournament will allow you to learn how they build teams, analyze the probabilities, and make moves to be successful. I was a brand new player 3 years ago and ended up finishing 17th overall. I won my 60's league in that tournament in my first ever time playing that set. So it's possible to compete right away. If any of you have any questions, send me a message and I'll do my best to answer.

Hoboadam

Re: Last Chance to Signup - New Players Welcome!

PostSat Jan 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Please add me to the 80's mystery league tournament. Sykes25 here from the good old TSN forums.

Looking to get back into the online space and get games rolling again.

Thanks much.

Jimmy_C

PostSun Jan 19, 2020 6:41 am

Welcome back to the game Sykes.

1st Command Commando

• Location: DC Metro area when I am not deployed to Afghanistan (no more deployments)

PostSun Jan 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Hey Sykes, which Jack Murph Stadium will you pick? Welcome back!

sog

Return to --- Mystery Tournament