Desperately seeking sethmoko, trying to uncover unclerowser

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

Desperately seeking sethmoko, trying to uncover unclerowser

PostSat Feb 09, 2019 8:44 pm

We are still looking for two missing tournament participants - sethmoko and unclerowser. We've done well to this point, having retained all of our 60s participants into the 70s round, with these two exceptions so far. I'd like to give them another 24 hours to surface before I set a deadline for when they will be replaced by a filler. As per other message threads, please send them a message if you are in 60s league 1 and 4. For those of you left waiting for one of these two for your leagues to close, thank you for your patience. We have some time to wait and we have fillers ready if needed so we'll get you drafted in time without a concern.

League 1 closers, thanks for staying out for now, it's the safer move. I know there's less risk of having a spot stolen with the passwords having been sent via PM, but I'd still prefer the closers stay out until the other 10 are in. League 5 closers, I know you've already joined but I would prefer if you left the league until we track down sethmoko and then you can rejoin.

Thank you all for your patience, and sorry for all the messages.

franky35

Re: Desperately seeking sethmoko, trying to uncover unclerow

PostSat Feb 09, 2019 10:36 pm

I sent a league email just now to sethmoko asking him to load immediately or post a note on the message board.

franky35

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 4:35 pm

sethmoko has not opened my league email. Also, he hasn't made any roster moves so far this season.

mjsm01

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Sent another 60's league email to sethmoko asking to check message board

Juiced JC

PostSun Feb 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Thanks mjsm01 and franky35, and everyone else, for trying to reach these members. I looked at each of their 60s leagues today, and they haven't made transactions since the waivers. That fact plus the fact that they haven't read messages on either site means to me that they haven't logged in for the past 10+ days.

I know this might not be a popular decision, but I'm going to wait it out a bit longer in the hopes that these two members surface. I'd hate for them to lose their spot in the tournament because life got too busy for a while. So, I'm going to wait 3 mores full days. We only need two teams, we have the time, we can be a little more patient here given they clearly aren't ignoring us, they just aren't checking the site at all.

At midnight on Tuesday night I'll get the League 1 and League 5 closers to join even if we're still waiting for sethmoko and unclerowser. I'll then give 24 more hours until Wednesday night at midnight before we get the fillers to join and close us out. That would have our last two leagues drafting on Thursday, with waivers on Saturday, and opening day on Monday the 18th with everyone else. Of course, we're hoping our two missing friends join soon and we draft sooner than that.

So Leagues 1 and 5 members, please be patient. I know this is frustrating but you'd appreciate the patience if it was you that was missing in action.

unclerowser

PostMon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 pm

My apologies. Did not realize this was starting already and was in Detroit at a hockey tourney since Thursday. Will get in tonight. Sorry again.

Return to --- Mystery Tournament