Juiced JC now officially Commissioner

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

franky35

Juiced JC now officially Commissioner

PostMon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 pm

I would seriously like to thank John (Juiced JC) for taking over as sole commissioner. That will make the decision process smoother. This year's tournament has been especially trying. I'm sure that he will appreciate people volunteering to help out. Keeping this tournament going smoothly is a difficult task, especially in view of weak support from SOM. Anyway, the decisions are now his. phew! I'll continue as a participant in this really fun tournament.

pats09

Re: Juiced JC now officially Commissioner

PostWed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Thanks for all the hard work Frankie. You helped me when i was likely a pain last year :D . Thanks and Good Luck!!

Keith
Last edited by pats09 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoctorGonzo

PostWed Jan 30, 2019 5:53 pm

I was a pain this year and hope to still get in.....am will to be help out in the future as a closer or a communicator in some capacity...

Gonzo

Robert Poen

PostFri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 pm

I'd just like to express my gratitude to Juiced and Franky for all the work you put into this tourney. Thanks to you the next eight weeks of this interminable winter until the real baseball season begins will be tolerable. I used to organize tournaments a bit back in the pre computer days and know how much effort is required. Anyway, thanks again you guys. Regards, Rob

Return to --- Mystery Tournament