60s Leagues Status as of Saturday night

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Juiced JC

60s Leagues Status as of Saturday night

PostSat Jan 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Hi all,

There's a lot of different threads with updates and likely some confusion, so I thought I'd create this message to give you an update of the current status and of the plan going forward.

First of all, here’s an update on each league:

League 1 – Waiting for Takanahana (a waiting list replacement) to join, then closers Jomboy78 and Delbird to close
League 2 – In need of 2 replacements from the waiting list (more on this below)
League 3 – Loaded and drafted
League 4 – Loaded and drafted
League 5 – Loaded and drafted
League 6 – Ready for closers Icterus Galbuli and Great Unwashed to close
League 7 – Loaded and drafted
League 8 – Loaded and drafted, but some guy named pretzel_logic who was not registered for the tournament took the spot of closer seanreflex (unless that is an alias for seanreflex)

What may have happened in League 8 is our biggest risk at this point – closers getting blocked out by inconsiderate members joining the league when they aren’t supposed to. For that reason, we need to take the following steps:

1. Stop paging / messaging missing owners. At this point we have to move on from those we’ve been trying to track down because we have a waiting list of people ready and willing to join.
2. Get all leagues to load, except League 2 (the league that needs 2 replacements).
3. Once League 2 is the only one left, we have the League 2 closers join. The final two spots in this league can then be filled by the remaining wait list OR by a closer blocked out from his original league (seanreflex if that’s what happened in league 8).

Closers, if you haven’t already, post a message on the thread for your league to indicate that you are ready and waiting to load when your time comes. We haven’t heard from a few of you at all.

Thank you all for your patience. League 2 members please continue to be patient, we’ll get you drafted soon but we need to follow this plan and hold you out for a little longer. We’ll be all ready to play soon!

BruceF

Re: 60s Leagues Status as of Saturday night

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 7:16 am

Here is a possible solution. Leave pretzel in League 8 and give him zero points for first round violation. Move the League 8 closer to League 2.

Juiced JC

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 9:35 am

BruceF wrote:Here is a possible solution. Leave pretzel in League 8 and give him zero points for first round violation. Move the League 8 closer to League 2.

Yes, that’s my preferred approach too.

DoctorGonzo

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Someone took my spot in league 7?!?!?

WTF?

DoctorGonzo

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 10:03 pm

jumped to league 2....

DoctorGonzo

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 10:05 pm

thanks for your diligence gentlemen....sorry i was tardy...

Dr. Gonzo

Return to --- Mystery Tournament