90s start date is being pushed back one week

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

franky35

  • Posts: 1308
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostThu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 pm

We are going to have to push the 90s deadline back to 3/6 instead of 2/27. It is Thursday and we still have four leagues that haven't even entered one team.
Offline

pats09

  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostFri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am

League 3 Set up.

K
Offline

franky35

  • Posts: 1308
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostSun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Here is my explanation for the delay:

Since we had a very slow start with people loading their teams, I decided to delay the 90s by one week. So, the new deadline for loading teams is going to be Tuesday, March 6. I'm sorry about the delay but at the time it looked extremely unlikely that we would have 10 full leagues by the end of this week. We still have 5 leagues with 5 players or less, so that is not great progress. Again, I'm sorry for the week delay but I have to be realistic about getting 10 leagues filled.
Offline

franky35

  • Posts: 1308
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostWed Feb 28, 2018 1:37 pm

It turns out that people have loaded really quickly after a very slow start, but we are still quite a ways from filling 10 leagues. So, even for the few leagues that are full - please do not close until Saturday morning.
Offline

Radagast Brown

  • Posts: 2076
  • Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostThu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm

That is fine with me, this thing was scheduled to move a little too fast anyway.
I do however, understand why it was scheduled that way...

Having four MYSTERY Teams (or even three) at once is a bit much.... I can easily manage a bunch of non Mystery teams at once, but for the Mystery game you really have to put in a little time on your teams...
Offline

jddoug

  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostSat Mar 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Great decision ...now it's right during spring break. this is ridiculous...that's for screwing things up
Offline

BruceF

  • Posts: 296
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostSun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Commish, I really appreciate all of the time that you spend on this tournament. You must sometimes make tough decisions that will usually only make 70% of the people happy. As for the other 30%, do no even answer them. They need to mature and respect your time.

Thanks for a very well organized and fun tournament. God bless!
Offline

pats09

  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Re: 90s start date is being pushed back one week

PostSun Mar 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Ditto BruceF Comments.

K

Return to --- Mystery Tournament

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests