2018 Tournament 80s League 1

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

franky35

Re: 2018 Tournament 80s League 1

PostWed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 pm

I am in leagues with MacDaddy in both the 60s and 70s and I've sent messages in both leagues. Have not heard back. Really, I don't understand why anyone would withdraw his team when he should know we are trying to get the league closed. But I understand that this must be frustrating for the 10 players that are waiting in League 1. Because it is important to keep as many many players in the tournament as possible, I hope you all understand this delay before we ask 2 more fillers to join in.

franky35

PostThu Feb 15, 2018 12:50 pm

league status - still no word from MacDaddy or AdamKatz. Birdey has said he'll join later today if the league hasn't filled by then. I've sent a league email to Icterus asking whether he can still be a filler if needed.

franky35

PostThu Feb 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Birdey is now in. That was a bit sooner than I expected. I asked Icterus to join after Birdey, so he could be joining any time. AdamKatz was a filler to begin with, so replacing a filler with a filler is no problem. I am disappointed that MacDaddy took his team out of the league with no explanation and he hasn't responded to my emails. This does not look like any kind of family or work situation because, in either of those cases, the easiest thing would have been to leave his team in the league. So, at this point, it is looking like he just isn't honoring his commitment to play all four seasons of the tournament, and we have to make do with a filler. At a minimum, MacDaddy should have posted a notice why he was pulling his team out of the league because it left the other 10 players in the league in limbo.

franky35

PostThu Feb 15, 2018 3:51 pm

OK, MacDaddy made it back in after all (better late than never) and the league has closed. The 80s is now completely closed. Hallelujah.
Previous

Return to --- Mystery Tournament