Link to 2018 Mystery Tournament Page, Rules.

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

Icterus Galbuli

Link to 2018 Mystery Tournament Page, Rules.

PostMon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 am

JOEZATKO

Re: Link to 2018 Mystery Tournament Page, Rules.

PostMon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Yes, good luck to all and let's have fun!

Radagast Brown

PostWed Jan 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you, good luck...

Will we eventually be able to follow the leaders from all the Tournament Leagues, as in years past?

Ducky

PostMon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Bump. Can we make this a sticky?

pats09

PostFri Jan 26, 2018 9:20 am

Damn,

Was hoping i was more than filler. :) Didnt realize i missed the 60's. Anyway, i will compete would love to be a filler in the upcoming leagues and be a full participant next time! :)

Thanks, Keith

Radagast Brown

PostThu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Bump.

1st Command Commando

• Location: DC Metro area when I am not deployed to Afghanistan (no more deployments)

PostTue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 pm

How do I report a glitch?

To have 7 picks set up for the 80s waivers, and save them, and have the cash to get them and not even have the game process a single claim (to include denials - nothing was submitted!!!!!) is totally unbelievable. In order, I had Mattingly, Hernandez, McGwire (cutting Hrbek for them), E Davis, Sandberg (cutting Rice for them) and then Rhoden (cutting Langston for him). Don't try to tell me I didn't have enough funds to make the move and get at least one of these. At the very least, I would have gotten Mattingly. This is totally unacceptable to me.

RIght now it is 5% that I will play in the 90s. I for sure will never play the mystery tournament again after this egregious glitch.

I have submitted a request for SOM to look into this issue.

Jim Burroughs
aka sog

1st Command Commando

• Location: DC Metro area when I am not deployed to Afghanistan (no more deployments)

PostSat Feb 17, 2018 10:02 am

1st Command Commando wrote:How do I report a glitch?

To have 7 picks set up for the 80s waivers, and save them, and have the cash to get them and not even have the game process a single claim (to include denials - nothing was submitted!!!!!) is totally unbelievable. In order, I had Mattingly, Hernandez, McGwire (cutting Hrbek for them), E Davis, Sandberg (cutting Rice for them) and then Rhoden (cutting Langston for him). Don't try to tell me I didn't have enough funds to make the move and get at least one of these. At the very least, I would have gotten Mattingly. This is totally unacceptable to me.

RIght now it is 5% that I will play in the 90s. I for sure will never play the mystery tournament again after this egregious glitch.

I have submitted a request for SOM to look into this issue.

Jim Burroughs
aka sog

Hi Jim,

We apologize for the problem that you had here. We have been investigating this and cannot find a cause of how players could have disappeared from your waiver claim list. Unfortunately we only see the blank list, without any names saved. This is the first time we have heard of a situation like this so it does appear to be an isolated incident.

However in order to help us try to find out what happened and to prevent something like this from happening again in the future, is there anything you can tell about what you were doing at the time you entered the claims? Is it possible that you had multiple tabs open with different teams active at the same time? This could either be within the same browser or from a different browser. Also, what browser and device were you using at the time? Were you able to view your claims at any point before the waiver draft took place? Were all the waiver claims entered in one sitting or you did you enter claims at various times/days? The more information we have on the process you took to enter the claims would help us in our hunt to find the cause of this.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do to correct this as we are not able to re-run the waiver draft. We know that this is a problem for your teams competitiveness in the Mystery Tournament and sincerely apologize for the problem that took place. We understand if you would like to be removed from your team and have your credit restored. Please let us know if that is something you would like to do. We have also placed a free credit in your account.

I truly believe SOM has done its best to rectify the situation and I am quite happy with their customer service! In fact, I commend them for truly searching for the root cause of what happened.
I will continue in the tourney and apologize if my comments may have put anyone off.
Very respectfully - Jim
Last edited by 1st Command Commando on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy_C

PostSat Feb 17, 2018 11:48 am

I'm impressed by their response too Jim and happy to see quick action.

Now go make some great moves during the season and kick butt!

Jimmy

Juiced JC

PostSun Mar 25, 2018 3:26 pm

I'm surprised my 70s league (#9) semi final is a best of 5. I assumed all leagues would be best of 7 in the semis and finals. Is this a mistake?
Next

Return to --- Mystery Tournament