• Author

Jimmy_C

Re: Event 4 league assignments:

PostWed Mar 22, 2017 11:14 pm

League 6 is open for business.

gbrookes

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 10:19 am

franky35 wrote:Since the deadline is coming up within 8 days, and since the commish has been incommunicado, I went ahead and set up League 2. I invite other experienced players to set up their leagues according to normal 90s settings except using "Advanced" rather than "Standard". 80 mil, DH, waivers, 5/10/20.

For League 2, I'll exit once another manager has entered, password = Two.

We need experienced closers to step up, set up a separate post for their league on the message board, and announce themselves as closers and to WAIT to join until the commish says to finish leagues (no earlier than Saturday). If the commish wants to proceed differently, we'll have to leave the leagues, etc. and follow directives from the Commissioner's Office.

Thanks very much . Please prOceed to set up leagues. Crazy busy with personal tax season. Sorry!

gbrookes

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 10:19 am

franky35 wrote:Since the deadline is coming up within 8 days, and since the commish has been incommunicado, I went ahead and set up League 2. I invite other experienced players to set up their leagues according to normal 90s settings except using "Advanced" rather than "Standard". 80 mil, DH, waivers, 5/10/20.

For League 2, I'll exit once another manager has entered, password = Two.

We need experienced closers to step up, set up a separate post for their league on the message board, and announce themselves as closers and to WAIT to join until the commish says to finish leagues (no earlier than Saturday). If the commish wants to proceed differently, we'll have to leave the leagues, etc. and follow directives from the Commissioner's Office.

Thanks very much . Please prOceed to set up leagues. Crazy busy with personal tax season. Sorry!

YettieJohnston

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Ahoy,

Mystery Tourney 2017 Event 4 League 11 created. According to the League Assignment list, looks like League 11 will need a filler team, but as soon as another manager enters I'll remove my team and be a Closer for League 11.

Yettie

franky35

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 am

Please send out league-wide messages to tell everyone to get their teams in!

YettieJohnston

PostMon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Ahoy,

Event #4 League 11 update

With the exceptions of the Filler team and Jayhawk81 - Jayhawk81 may be loading Monday night - we are paging stratorat, and we'll be good for the commish to tell the filler to load and then I can close.

Looking forward to another lovely fight against HAL!

Yettie
Previous

Return to --- Mystery Tournament