90s Update Thursday Afternoon

the official tournament of the Mystery Card player sets

Moderators: Juiced JC, jaywalker72, Palmtana

• Author

FALCON29

Re: 90s Update Thursday Afternoon

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 9:03 am

I think it was Fench that closed League 10. I'll let you know if I find out.

I'd also like to echo Frank's remarks. VERY well organized and well run, Mike. Thank-you!

Guy

Ducky

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 9:39 am

FALCON29 wrote:I think it was Fench that closed League 10. I'll let you know if I find out.

I'd also like to echo Frank's remarks. VERY well organized and well run, Mike. Thank-you!

Guy

Please do. Thanks Guy.

FALCON29

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes, Fench was the last one in league 10. His response to me says, "I feel terrible. I figured I had time and just hadn't had time to check the board", for what it's worth. I don't know him except through SOM but he seems like a pretty stand-up competitor and his neglect was probably just an honest oversight.

l.strether

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 10:11 pm

FALCON29 wrote:Yes, Fench was the last one in league 10. I don't know him except through SOM but he seems like a pretty stand-up competitor and his neglect was probably just an honest oversight.
franky35 wrote: Not to appear petty, but I would be interested to see the list of owners that did not fulfill the 4 league commitment for possible consideration in next year's tournament.

It would be nice if people involved gave the other managers who missed the deadline similar latitude before forming a "list of owners that did not fulfill the 4 league commitment for possible consideration in next year's tournament." Like Fench, those owners probably had their legitimate reasons for missing the deadline and should not be singled out for such a vendetta.

Good luck on the final round.
Previous

Return to --- Mystery Tournament