PowellCrosleyJr

Re: 90s Update Tuesday Afternoon

PostWed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

League 1 full
League 2 full

League 3 is full.
League 4 Waiting for l.strether and pdixon. usjgtjrgolf to close
League 5 full
League 6 Waiting for Gordie Howe, jsamia, mburatti77 and Fench33 before I can close. jsamiaand mburatti77 have indicated they would enter

League 7 - closed
League 8 Waiting for Rick Ranger.
League 9 Full
League 10 Waiting for Lenny. Great Unwashed to close.
League 11 Waiting for larkline. Randy to close.

Still looking for 15 managers to enter teams. Of the 15, 7 have not indicated whether or not they'd enter their teams by midnight tonight or if they need an extension. After midnight, we will start replacing missing managers by league number. Since leagues 1-3 are closed, we would start with league 4. At the moment we have only one alternate. We could use as many as 7 so if you know anyone interested in helping out, have them add their names to the list on the 60s, 70, 80s and 90s thread. If you miss entering your team by the deadline, but all leagues are not filled, please check with me before placing a team in a league you were not assigned to be in.

djkalle

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 am

League 1 full
League 2 full

League 3 is full.
League 4 Waiting for pdixon.
League 5 full
League 6 Waiting for Gordie Howe, jsam, and Fench33 before I can close. jsam and GordieHowe have indicated they would enter

League 7 - closed
League 8 Waiting for Rick Ranger
League 9 Full
League 10 Waiting for Lenny. Great Unwashed to close.
League 11 - Full

Still looking for 15 managers to enter teams. Of the 15, 7 have not indicated whether or not they'd enter their teams by midnight tonight or if they need an extension. After midnight, we will start replacing missing managers by league number. Since leagues 1-3 are closed, we would start with league 4. At the moment we have only one alternate. We could use as many as 7 so if you know anyone interested in helping out, have them add their names to the list on the 60s, 70, 80s and 90s thread. If you miss entering your team by the deadline, but all leagues are not filled, please check with me before placing a team in a league you were not assigned to be in.
Last edited by djkalle on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ducky

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am

pdixon, Gordie Howe, jasmia, Fench, Rick Ranger and Lenny have 65 minutes to enter their respective teams. If not entered, the spots will be open to alternates.

Ducky

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 am

JMB to replace pdixon.

Looking for replacements for jsamia, Fench, Rick Ranger and Lenny

Great Unwashed please enter your team even though it does not close out the league.

If anyone knows anybody that is interested in playing in the 90s, please contact them. We have four of the seven leagues still open.

Ducky

Re: 90s Update Thursday Afternoon

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 2:01 pm

As of Thursday afternoon, leagues 8 and 10 are waiting for a manager.

Fench lost his spot in league 6, but is welcome to join league 8 or 10. Rick Ranger and Lenny are missing from leagues 8 and 10. Any alternate that posts on this board can go ahead and join league 8 when they are ready.

djkalle

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm

I believe Fench will now enter a team and I do have a message from a possible alternate, who would check in tonight. Still first come, first enter though.

Ducky

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Thank you to JMB and sganser for stepping up and joining leagues 6 and 8. We still have one spot open in league for Fench, Rick Ranger or Lenny to fill. An alternate is also welcome. See league 10 on this thread for the password. Thank you to others that I know have stepped up behind the scenes to help close the leagues if needed.

djkalle

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Not sure who did it but the leagues are all closed. If you were contacted be myself and others and are just checking in now, thank you for considering to help us out.

Chuck

franky35

PostThu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm

First, I would like to thank the large majority of owners that signed up and followed through with teams in each of the 4 seasons. SOM is a community-based game and you all made this a very successful tournament. Not to appear petty, but I would be interested to see the list of owners that did not fulfill the 4 league commitment for possible consideration in next year's tournament. It is inconsiderate to the other owners and it is a pain for the commissioner(s) to find replacements. Which brings me to . . .

Mike (ducky) who did just a spectacular job running this tournament. Wow. Best Commissioner Ever.

and looks pretty cool in a Twins uniform.

THANK YOU MIKE!!!

Ducky

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 am

franky35 wrote:First, I would like to thank the large majority of owners that signed up and followed through with teams in each of the 4 seasons. SOM is a community-based game and you all made this a very successful tournament. Not to appear petty, but I would be interested to see the list of owners that did not fulfill the 4 league commitment for possible consideration in next year's tournament. It is inconsiderate to the other owners and it is a pain for the commissioner(s) to find replacements. Which brings me to . . .

Mike (ducky) who did just a spectacular job running this tournament. Wow. Best Commissioner Ever.

and looks pretty cool in a Twins uniform.

THANK YOU MIKE!!!

Thank you Frank for the kind words. Couldn't have done it without you and Chuck along with several others that stepped up and helped out. Managers that did not keep the four season commitment include Zod and at least two of the following three, possibly all three since I do not know who closed league 10: Fench, Lenny Rick Ranger.
PreviousNext

Return to --- Mystery Tournament