20 team dynasty league in need of manager for strong team

Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

DUSTINRIDGEWAY

20 team dynasty league in need of manager for strong team

PostMon May 30, 2022 1:48 pm

Like I said. A long-running 20 team dynasty style league is currently in need of a replacement skipper for one of our teams, as it's original manager is unable to continue managing it. We'd normally wait until after the season to look for new managers but because the team is one of the more competitive in it's league, I thought it was worth seeing if someone would be willing to even temporarily manage the team, to avoid it potentially missing the playoffs.

The league in question plays a 166 game season, with playoffs, and you can play, or sim your scheduled games depending on your preference. Many league members even play each other head to head online. There is no salary cap.

A little info about the team in question, it has one of the strongest and deepest Starting Pitching staffs in our league currently, with such names as Robbie Ray, Max Fried, Alek Manoah, Chris Flexen, Spencer Turnbull & Noah Syndergaard. Other notable players include Cedric Mullins (a 1 in CF last year), JP Crawford(a 1 at SS), Rafael Devers, Wil Myers, Ramon Laureano, Eric Hosmer, & Max Stassi. The Pitching currently excels the hitting but the team is more than capable enough of making the playoffs on the strength of it's pitching & defense alone.

If anyone is interested or willing to take control of the team, even just temporarily, please let me know in this thread, or contact me at ridgela51@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Palmtana

Re: 20 team dynasty league in need of manager for strong tea

PostMon May 30, 2022 1:58 pm

Let me know and I will copy this to the Individual League Chat forum where there is more traffic.

DUSTINRIDGEWAY

Re: 20 team dynasty league in need of manager for strong tea

PostMon May 30, 2022 2:22 pm

Yes Please do. I thought that's where I posted this. My mistake. Thank you!

Return to General Strategy