DH

Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

go4joe

DH

PostThu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 am

Has anyone spoke to Strat about the DH issue? They say it's been fixed but it hasn't. Noticed that if you set a DH Hal locks the player there, even if the player is the only true backup at a spot where an injury occurs.

milleram

Re: DH

PostFri Jan 14, 2022 12:26 am

It is locked if you have no sub for DH listed.... (Or if the sub you do have listed is in lineup somewhere else).

List a sub for the DH, (needs to be off the bench) and the DH as the sub for the potential injured player, especially if DH is catcher. (i.e. Huff 2020)

Hal will move the DH to a position when making lineups if the sub for the DH is available. In Huff's case -- start him at DH, list him as backup at C and you have to have a DH sub listed for Huff that is not in the lineup otherwise.

go4joe

Re: DH

PostFri Jan 14, 2022 12:42 am

milleram wrote:It is locked if you have no sub for DH listed.... (Or if the sub you do have listed is in lineup somewhere else).

List a sub for the DH, (needs to be off the bench) and the DH as the sub for the potential injured player, especially if DH is catcher. (i.e. Huff 2020)

Hal will move the DH to a position when making lineups if the sub for the DH is available. In Huff's case -- start him at DH, list him as backup at C and you have to have a DH sub listed for Huff that is not in the lineup otherwise.

Thanks. I'll try it!

Return to General Strategy