All Your Teams Home Page - Help Needed

Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

cardinalnation77

All Your Teams Home Page - Help Needed

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 pm

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to post helpful tips on the member forum. My son and I have found it all very helpful as we are learning more about how to build a successful team and have fun in our various leagues!

Does anyone have any tips on how to transfer teams from the current seasons section to the completed season section once the playoffs have ended. I figured they would automatically move, but they have not yet. We currently have four teams that have ended a while ago and are taking up space on our current teams section. Thanks!

CardinalNation77
Adam

coyote303

Re: All Your Teams Home Page - Help Needed

PostSun Jun 07, 2020 10:12 pm

Try going to each team's Team Preference page and uncheck Hide your credits display. If that doesn't do it, try unhiding your scores. Let us know if that works!

I don't have your issue, and I think it's because I don't hide my scores or credits. I believe the game won't move your teams over since that might give away their season is over before you see the results. However, I'm just guessing.

Palmtana

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 2:11 am

Welcome to you both to the game! Moving teams from the "Your Recently Completed Teams" section to the "Archive of your older completed teams" section can't be done by us. That is up to SOM and the process is....uh....random.
For instance my 2019 teams are in the YRCT area but in addition there are three other teams listed. Those teams seasons finished 18, 23 and 35 months ago.

On a related note, when I click on "Archive of your older completed teams" I just get a white page. Does anyone else have the same result?

milleram

PostMon Jun 08, 2020 4:30 am

Yes--just a white page now. No archived teams show.

Return to General Strategy