Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: New Member

PostThu Oct 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Plan B wrote:Yes I've seen the free trial league is going to take some time to fill. As for the keeper leagues though is that something that is only available in private leagues and must be set up prior to the league? I don't know how that part works and if it's worth being in a league that ends in one season.

Your assumption about keeper leagues being set up is right on target. I do not know of any league that has become a keeper league after the fact. Almost every keeper has a live draft of some sort, some of which are well beyond the 25 man roster of the game engine. As I had suggested in one of your other posts, if you are interested in keeper leagues, look in the Individul league chat area of the forums and check the very first post of the following threads USKL3, NAKL, GMKL or Unleashed keeper league for e a plea of the rules including drafts.
Also keep an eye on the USKL2 thread. We Re trying to get season 2 rolling but some of the members have not responded as yet and we may need replacements.
Previous

Return to General Strategy