newbie question... how does this all work?

Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

zenpunk

newbie question... how does this all work?

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 4:09 am

Hi... I'm new to this, but very interested... frankly, it looks amazing. I admit, though, even after scouring the site I can't make heads or tails of how this SOM online actually works, price-wise....

When you 'buy a team' for 20 bucks, what does that include/mean, exactly? Is that for the ability to play in a league, for 1 season of 162 games, and then you pay another 20 bucks if you want to play another season?

Thanks,
Mark

coyote303

Re: newbie question... how does this all work?

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 am

zenpunk wrote:When you 'buy a team' for 20 bucks, what does that include/mean, exactly? Is that for the ability to play in a league, for 1 season of 162 games, and then you pay another 20 bucks if you want to play another season?

Yes, 20 dollars lets you play one season. You can also buy a 6-pack, which gives you six seasons for the price of five.

If you win the championship (in a 12-team league), you get two free credits; the runner-up gets one free credit.

zenpunk

PostMon Jun 23, 2014 2:32 pm

awesome... thanks!

danthechan

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

they also offer (unless something has changed) an initial buy of 2 seasons for $15. that's imo closer to where the value lies anyways.

Return to General Strategy