Best Settings for Pitching Staff Online Game

Discuss different strategies for any of our player sets

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

timklucinec

Best Settings for Pitching Staff Online Game

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 6:30 pm

What are the bast Settings for a Pitching Staff to make sure HAL doesn't keep Starters in after more than 4 Runs scored against SPs and 2 Runs scored against RPs? I've tried Quick Hook, Quick Hook with a Fatigue #8, Aggressive Relief Pitching. This happens mainly with the ATG-VII Franchise Team Post WW2 Leagues. My Hitters are pounding the cover of the balls, but my pitching staff can't keep the score down for the most part. I've got the best Pitchers i.e. Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies. Driving me nuttier than I'm already am. Thoughts?? Suggestions?? Help???

Tim K

coyote303

Re: Best Settings for Pitching Staff Online Game

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Leave the fatigue setting blank. Otherwise, your other settings should do the trick.

gbrookes

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 7:52 pm

coyote303 wrote:Leave the fatigue setting blank. Otherwise, your other settings should do the trick.

I think I am agreeing with coyote303.... Leave F settings blank. Use a combination of "quick hook" on the pitchers preferences page, and "aggressive" for relieve settings on the team strategy page. That should cause HAL to pull your starters (and relievers) quickly. If HAL is pulling too quickly, that's a different question.

timklucinec

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks guys. Most appreciated.
Tim Klucinec/Tim K

Return to General Strategy