Garcia's Blog 2/27/17- 2016 Season is Now Available!

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 2/27/17- 2016 Season is Now Available!

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting often lately but I bring good news today!

The 2016 season is now available for Baseball 365!

A link to the player set can be found here.

Here's the Excel spreadsheet with all the players with their stats and salaries.

The Unleashed player set is available as well.

This year's "Unleashed" players are listed below:

BATTERS
- Recker, Anthony
- Benintendi, Andrew
- Rivera, T.J.
- Selsky, Steve
- Sanchez, Hector
- Hernandez, Gorkys

PITCHERS
- Lugo, Seth
- Reyes, Alex
- Gsellman, Robert
- Peacock, Brad

If you are in a league that doesn't happen to agree with one or more of our Unleashed player cards and would like to include/exclude certain cards from your pool on a more "official" basis than just verbally agreeing upon their usage, let us know and we'll be happy to try to accommodate your needs on an individual league basis and add players to your league or exclude some.

We're launching on a Monday this year so there's plenty of time for everyone to get a few drafts in before play starts next Monday.

One thing I wanted to note, the individual pitcher injury rule is back as an option for those who wish to use it. Pitcher injury ratings are displayed for this season but only come into play if the league is using this option (it's not the default). You can read more about the injury system here.

I hope everyone enjoy the new season!

That's all I have for today but as always, if you have any questions please let us know at 365support@strat-o-matic.com. Talk to everyone soon!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog