Garcia's Blog 1/25/17- Official Strat-O-Matic 365 Mobile App

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 1/25/17- Official Strat-O-Matic 365 Mobile App

PostWed Jan 25, 2017 9:14 am

Hey guys,

As you probably saw on the site banner yesterday, we have launched our mobile app for Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365. The app is available for both iOS and Android, tablets and phones, and is free to download on both platforms.

The app can be used on either a phone or tablet and provides easy access to view and manage your teams on the go! I know I've been in situations where I didn't have my laptop over a weekend and just didn't manage my teams those days. Now, I will be able to very easily. The app will display a mobile-optimized version of the website and most (but not all) items available on the website will be available on the app. (One item missing from the iOS side is the purchase link- you can only do this on the Android version or from a web browser).

While the look of the app significantly improves the mobile display of the game, the biggest improvement of the app may be the Game Replay.

The action unfolds in a 3D stadium with multiple camera views to watch the game from. A tab on the right side of your device will open to view the dice rolls and play results. This upgraded Game Replay is only available on the mobile app.

Again, you can download the app for free today and have your teams right at your fingertips! The iOS version can be found here and Android here. Or just search for Strat-O-Matic 365 and it will pop up.

After trying it out please let a review for the game and the app!

Other news for today, we've started to have people ask about the release of the 2016 season. It's still very open at this point but we're still looking at the late February/early March timetable that we've been at the last few years. And yes- 2017 Daily will again be available in April.

That's all I have for today. If you try the app please let us know your thoughts and make sure to leave a review! E-mail us at 365support@strat-o-matic.com. Talk to you next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog