Garcia's Blog 11/3/16- World Series Sale

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 11/3/16- World Series Sale

PostThu Nov 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Hey guys,

Wow, what a game that was last night! Although I'm partial to the 2003 ALCS Game 7, this was easily the most exciting World Series game I've ever seen. Congrats to the city of Chicago and their fans for finally breaking through!

Now even though the MLB season has come to an exciting finish, baseball is still here at Baseball 365! This morning we launched a new Baseball 365 World Series sale to keep your baseball fever alive!

For the next two weeks 5 credits are now on sale for only $69.99 or 3 credits for just $44.99. Single credits are still available for $19.99 as well. This runs through noon ET on Thursday, November 17th so make sure to stock up before then. We'll keep reminders going through then but don't forget to take advantage!

Also- polls are now up for the ATG player additions!

You can find the pitcher poll here

Batters are here.

Vote for your top 10 at each! Once the voting ends next week we'll work on getting these players added as soon as we can.

That's all I have for today. As always, please e-mail us at 365support@strat-o-matic.com if you have any questions. Talk to everyone next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog