Garcia's Blog 8/25/16- Notes!

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 8/25/16- Notes!

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Hey guys,

Just arrived home last night but it looks like there was a lot going on while I was away!

First, the Konerko issue. This one is completely my fault, I entered 2002 in my spreadsheet and assumed that was the card that was voted in. We will be adding the '05 Konerko card either tomorrow or Monday. We're getting it ready to go now. I'm sorry for the mistake on him and the delay on getting the correct Konerko into the set. We'll obviously leave the 2002 Konerko in as well.

We also had to make a small rule change for the 1982 set. The 4 RP-only minimum caused problems with larger leagues. We have removed that minimum for both drafting and in-season teams and adjusted the rule to 5 pitchers with a reliever rating. All teams currently qualify but if you have any problems with the rule change please let us know.

In addition, we were alerted to a problem with the Super Advanced Pitcher Injury rule for the Daily set. We have investigated this and it was indeed broken. We do have a fix for this but it will take a couple weeks to implement. As such, we will leave the injury system as is for the Daily game through the rest of the year. It's been playing without the SA pitcher injury rule for a number of weeks as it was. Rather than disrupt team's plans by abruptly going back to the SA pitcher injury we have decided that the best course of action is to let it play out the rest of the season as is and then make the correct for the 2017 Daily game.

That's all I have for today. I will post an update here when the 2005 Konerko is added to the ATG set (as usual, that won't be for in-season teams only when drafting a new team). I will be back on a regular schedule for next Thursday. Talk to everyone next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog