Garcia's Blog 6/30/16- New Players/Season

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 6/30/16- New Players/Season

PostThu Jun 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Hey guys,

I have a couple of things today. First on the list, new players to ATG!

We will be adding 50 players this time but we're going to do it a little bit differently. Everything is going to be run by the community. This includes nominations, voting, etc. Rosie2167 has volunteered to lead this group and I believe some discussion on this has already started here. Feel free to chime in during the process!

I will update everyone on Thursday's with the various threads for nomination and voting as I receive them. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let us know or send a message to Rosie2167.

Next, later this summer we will be removing older individual seasons from the Player Set list. This includes all of 2007-2014, 1986, and 1999. These sets are used very sparingly at this point and won't be available for public leagues. However we will still allow leagues to use these sets if they write in about it. Just let us know you have a league together that wants to play one of these seasons and we will make it available for your league.

That doesn't mean single season sets are gone though. We will be adding a new single season later this summer as well. 1982 will be coming to Baseball 365! Of course, this season had just been upgraded to Super-Advanced for the board and Windows game this past February and now the new season will be coming here as well. We don't expect these changes until August but they will be coming.

When we do get closer to the date, we will post a final date to fill all public leagues for the seasons that will be removed from the set list. At that time, any teams that are not in a filled league will be deleted and those credits restored to their user account. Of course, anytime after that is when we will take requests for individual leagues to join.

Last for today, the June Lottery! Congrats to the following five users for winning a free credit, just for playing Baseball 365!

bkeat23
brow66
TBeard
sigmanj
LI pUnX

That's all I have for today! If anyone has any questions please let is know at 365support@strat-o-matic.com. Talk to everyone next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog