Garcia's Blog 5/26/16- Tournaments

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 5/26/16- Tournaments

PostThu May 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Hey guys,

Now that our tournaments are well underway I wanted to give everyone an update to how they're doing.

The Barnstormers Tournament is well underway in Event 2 while early Event 1 leagues will finish the regular season this Friday. Rod McCabe jumped out to an early lead in his Event 1 and Event 2 leagues, pushing him to a tournament leading 136 points. 2014 Tournament Champion labratory is currently in 2nd place with 133 points while leading his two leagues as well. The top 11 managers are listed below:

Rod McCabe136
labratory133
mesquiton131
Brent65131
RangerJoe130
Hank Henry130
wbonn63129
unclerowser128
mjruth128
BruceF128
sociophil128

You might notice that I was successfully able to format the table above. Today we added some very rudimentary table functionality to the boards. You have to use the format below for it to work:

Code: Select all
[table]
[tr][td]Row 1[/td][td]text[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Row 2[/td][td]text[/td][/tr]
[/table]

To try it out just copy the text above and enter it into a post. You can copy the lines and paste as many as you need and obiously edit the "Row 1" and "text" with any your desired text. For now, this should help anyone who wants to create a table but we'll hopefully be able to add something a little easier to use than this in the future.

Moving on to the Players Championship, Event 1 is well underway while Event 2 is just about to start on Monday. Make sure to check out any important tournament news regarding entry at the PC forum here.

As for the early leaders, wjb23 is 59-34 in League 6 which leads the tournament. Waynick's 57 wins are 2nd and Knerpool's 56 wins are 3rd. It's still very early but it's a competitive start to the tournament so far.

That's all I have for today. As always, please e-mail any questions to 365support@strat-o-matic.com. It finally warmed up here in the northeast, just in time for Memorial Day. I hope everyone has a great weekend and talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog