Garcia's Blog 1/12/16- Baseball 365

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 1/12/16- Baseball 365

PostTue Jan 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey guys,

I have a special blog today announcing our new name, Baseball 365!

While our name will change, the game you love will remain the same. As you will soon notice if you haven't already, a newly designed interface has been launched in conjunction with the new name. The new design improves and modernizes our previous look under Baseball Online. The new design also includes some new additions to the Front Office page that lets you view your lineups and rotation right from there. Now you can look at your opponent's Probable Starters for your upcoming series while reviewing your lineup to see if you need to make any changes.

When you log in for the first time with the new interface, you'll see that you will be redirected right to your last team's Front Office page. As soon as you log on you'll be ready to play! When you need to change your team you can select a new team by clicking on Your Account, as always. For the most part, everything else works just as it always did just with a nicer look to it. If anyone does see something that doesn't appear to be working, please let us know at our new Support e-mail address, 365support@strat-o-matic.com. For now we'll still monitor the onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com address but the main e-mail we use will now change.

In addition, another exciting item will be on the way later this year. We will also launch a Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 App where you will be able to access all your teams straight from your mobile device without having to load up the site on an internet browser. No ETA on that right now but I will be able to give updates on it as we get closer.

If anyone has any questions or comments we would love to hear them at our new e-mail address, 365support@strat-o-matic.com. I won't have a blog on Thursday but we're very excited to have launched our new name and look today! Thanks and I will talk to everyone next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog