Garcia's Blog 12/17/15- ATG Additional Players #5

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 12/17/15- ATG Additional Players #5

PostFri Dec 18, 2015 8:11 am

Hey guys,

Sorry this is a little tried late, I had problems trying to post this yesterday. However it's a good one! We will again be adding new players to the ATG game and this time we're back to the nominations. We will be adding 20 players to the set this time and again you will be voting among 40 players to determine who will be added.

Starting today, we'll be taking 40 nominations to determine who is added to the poll. I have set up the nomination thread here. Each user may only nominate 1 player. Only the first 40 valid nominations will be accepted and added to the poll. If two people select the same player but different seasons, only the first season will be the one that is on the poll.

As it's the holiday season, although I'll post the poll next week I will let it run for just about two weeks this time. It will close on midnight ET January 6th and I'll have the results for everyone on January 7th.

Once the polling is complete, it will take a few weeks after that to have the players added to the set. When they are, they will also be added to the ATG spreadsheet.

Next week, there will be no blog. However I will be putting the poll up next week after I see that there are 40 valid nominations. If anyone has any questions please let us know at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. Happy Holidays!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog