Garcia's Blog 10/1/15- September Lottery

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 10/1/15- September Lottery

PostThu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Hey guys,

If you didn't see it last week, we added a new feature to player cards. A bar chart is now shown on the bottom of the card image for all players that shows the card chances. The chances are broken out into BB, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, strikeouts, and also other outs. Now just a quick click will break down the card chances for you rather than having to count up or estimate the chances on the card yourself.

I mentioned this last week but I'll bring it up again for those that missed it, where this chart works best is with more similarly priced players. Looking at evenly priced players, you can immediately tell which player would provide more offense to your team and the difference between the vs LH and vs RH side of each card. For me, the chart works even better than just comparing the raw card chance numbers as it's quick and glaring when there's a large difference between players.

The ratings do not correspond to in-game statistics, it's simply rating the Strat-O-Matic card itself. We were missing the bar charts on the Mystery Game player sets until today, now it should be everywhere. If anyone sees anything that may be a problem please let us know!

We also ran our October Lottery today. Congrats to the following five users for winning a free credit, just for playing the game!

mitcho
Junebug
BadOrange
twonewb
modmark46

That's all I have for today. As always, please e-mail us at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com if you have any questions. Talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog