Garcia's Blog 7/16/15- ATG Poll Results

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 7/16/15- ATG Poll Results

PostThu Jul 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Hey guys,

Over the past week two polls have been running where users could vote on full teams to be added to ATG. And now the results are in!

The following teams will have their players added:

1932 Philadelphia Phillies
1994 Montreal Expos
2001 Seattle Mariners

The Phillies barely squeaked by the 1926 White Sox by one vote in the Pre-War Vote. The Expos and Mariners ran away from the rest of the group in the Expansion group, although they were only separated by one vote from each other.

Thanks to all who participated in both nominating players and in the vote! These players will be added to ATG in the next couple weeks.

A couple of questions from new players about what to do in the case of an injury so I just wanted to briefly explain this here. There is no DL in this game so you must either retain the injured player on your roster until he gets healthy or you can release him to sign someone else. However when you release him, he becomes a free agent, the original owner does not retain his rights. By keeping him your team plays a man down and of course you can always sign a free agent to fill in if you don't have a suitable backup and have money available under the cap.

That is all I have for this week. As always, please e-mail us with any questions at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. Have a great week and I'll talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog