Garcia's Blog 7/2/15- Notes

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 7/2/15- Notes

PostThu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Hey guys,

A couple small things today. First, remember that users may only change their team name once only before Game 21 of the regular season. After that you are not able to change your team name. However if you have already changed your team name but need to make another one you can always e-mail us and we may be able to make the change for you. So, if you're in a theme league and you change your team a few times, feel free to let us know and we would be happy to make the changes for you.

Same thing with stadiums. If you need to make a stadium change, let us know before the season begins and we'll be able to make the change. However we will only do this if a mistake was made when selecting your stadium or because your stadium does not meet league requirements. If you're trying to change your stadium because you missed out on the players you were hoping for in the draft we cannot make the change for you. This is part of the strategy of an auto-draft league, we will not make ballpark changes for this!

Another note, remember that if you want to view boxscores of your older teams we will no longer carry them once the teams are archived. This is done to conserve space on the website and to ensure the site runs quickly. If you would like to review or save any of those boxscores make sure to do so before that happens! However all tournament teams are saved under Recently Completed Teams so you still do have access to them.

I want to remind everyone that we introduced a referral system that gives gamers who bring in a friend to Baseball Online a free $5 gift certificate to your account. All you have to do is give the new user your username or e-mail address. When they place their first order they can enter it in and you will receive an e-mail letting you know you've received a credit. That's 25% off a single credit that can be applied to your next purchase! The more new users you bring in the more money you can earn!

Just in time for the Holiday weekend, 5 more users have won a free credit to Baseball Online! The users are listed below:

jmlopp
timklucinec
Dbacks
wheeler5568
traderj

Congrats guys!

That's all I have for this week. As always, if anyone has any questions feel free to let us know at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. I hope everyone enjoys the July 4th weekend. Stay safe and I'll talk to you all next week!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog