Garcia's Blog 6/18/15- Tournaments

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 6/18/15- Tournaments

PostThu Jun 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Hey guys,

The 2014 Players Championship completed this week. Congrats to keyzick for winning the championship!! He defeated his Finals League division rival mpcharette in 7 games. Both teams finished the season tied at 86-76, with keyzick getting the division title and mpcharette the Wild Card. Both teams got through the Semi-Finals and went back and forth until keyzick's team took control and won Game 7. Congrats to both of you!!

The 2015 PC tournament is getting ready to start their 3rd event. MARCPELLETIER currently leads with 155 points. Funny enough, both keyzick and mpcharette are tied at 134 points, good for 25th place right now. The top 36 managers will qualify for the Semi-Finals. You can find tournament standings here.

The 2015 Barnstomer's ATG tournament is already in the middle of Event 3. The 2010 tournament champion DonFESQ currently leads with 233 points. Here, only managers between 10-45 make the Semi-Finals, as the top 9 automatically qualify for the Finals League. The last few managers in right now have 193 points and are ScumbyJr, thaibill, nwelter, and tomwistar. Still plenty of Strat to go there though. You can find these tournament standings here.

I'm again going to bring up the 2007-14 Unleashed Custom League. As you probably know, this set plays just like ATG does but includes all players from 2007-14. All ballparks from the 2007-14 seasons are also included. All of these custom leagues can be found under ATG 8 "Shuffle the Deck" leagues. This player set in particular can be found here.

Short blog this week so that's all I have for today. As always, please e-mail us with any questions to onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and I'll talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog