Garcia's Blog 4/2/15- March Lottery

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 4/2/15- March Lottery

PostThu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey guys,

We have started working to add the last group of ATG 8 Additional Players to the site. 21 players will be added, the 20 vote last week's vote and the 1897 Willie Keeler card. Salaries are currently being worked on and we expect to have them in ATG 8 by the 16th. We'll also include them in the player spreadsheet when we add the cards.

A couple things today. First, we continue to hold sign-ups for the 2015 PC Tournamennt. You can sign up here. Tournament rules are located here. As always for this tournament, prizes will again be awarded to the last two managers standing. By entering, you have the opportunity to win tickets to your favorite baseball stadium!

Next, we ran our March Lottery where another five users win a free credit. To enter, all you need to do is play our game! The following users were chosen at random from all of our game users in March:

warrenbob52
Jackofallparades
eliow
buckeyed
mikejber

Other notes, I wanted to remind everyone that we have a new referral system where you can earn SOM gift certificates just by referring new users to the game! Know a friend who may be interested in playing Baseball Online? Send them over to the site and make sure they know you're username or e-mail. If they purchase credits they can enter your usernamen and you reap the benefits by getting 25% off a credit! The more friends you bring over, the more money you can earn!

Lastly, I want to make sure that anyone who lost out on a potential credit due to February's glitch to e-mail us to a receive a free credit. You can find details of that here.

That is all I have for this week. As always, please e-mail us with any questions at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com. Enjoy the start of the MLB season and I'll talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog