Garcia's Blog 5/15/14

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog 5/15/14

PostThu May 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey guys,

First, a quick heads up about last week's live draft turn duration poll. Thanks for those who participated, we are adding a 30 second draft duration due to the results and it will become available tomorrow. The long-turn durations were the top vote getter, as expected. This is definitely something that we are planning to add but it's good to get the feedback to ensure that this is a desired featured as well. We realize that it is more involved than the quick explanation I gave last week and we're excited for the potential of a longer draft. However I again must caution that it's not something that will be here right away.

Now another long-term project that we've been able to get back to has been Manager Ratings. Recently more teams have been added to your archive of older teams and by tomorrow ATG I and ATG II teams will be added there as well. As a reminder you can find your archive of older teams here.

We continue to receive feedback for ATG 8, thank you for continuing to do so. Many of the players that will be added will come from george barnard's spreadsheets of possible batter and pitcher card additions. Please take the time to vote in polls that he has set up. You can find the latest batter poll here and pitcher poll here. We do use these to help determine which players to add so please look through if you are interested.

That's all I have for this week. As always, please write in to onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com if you have questions or comments. Everyone enjoy the weekend and talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog