Garcia's Blog XVI- General Updates

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog XVI- General Updates

PostThu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi guys,

Just a couple of small things for me today. First, regular season baseball is back! Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the season.

Next, I have added a couple of lines to the FAQ which can be found on all pages of the forum. These questions are really geared for beginners to the Baseball Online Game and we have received those three questions repeatedly so I hope this will help a couple of people when trying out the game. The three new questions answered are "Q: Does the game take fatigue into account? Specifically do you have to rest low-PA/IP players?", "Q: What is all the data mean in the play-by-play?", and "Q: Can you use players out of position?". Click on the FAQ for those answers. Of course if you have any any more questions regarding this or anything make sure to e-mail us at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com.

The 2013 Barnstormers Tournament is underway! This is the first time they have ever had 24-team leagues and used a player shuffle and leagues are currently filling fast. However if you have not signed up yet you still can! If you're interested make sure to e-mail the league commissioner at moose@sirmightymoose.com for more information. Details on the tournament can be found at the following link: http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/tournament/16.

Work on restoring the manager ratings is still underway. The 2004 old teams should be restored sometime next week, leaving three more additional seasons and then the ratings themselves. In addition, work on live draft and mobile apps is progressing as well.

Talk to everyone next Thursday!

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog