Garcia's Blog Part XII- 2012 Season Available Today!

• Author

JohnG

Garcia's Blog Part XII- 2012 Season Available Today!

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Hey guys,

I have some good news, the 2012 season will be launched today! Although we had anticipated to launch next week we were able to finish a little earlier than expected and it will be up this afternoon. I will post a link here and in the Announcements to the set once it is up.

Many of you have already started, if not completed, some drafts on the forums. Since we were able to launch it today if you are able to fill up the league today or tomorrow, games can start on Monday!

For those that have been waiting to see the "Unleashed" players, here they are:

BATTERS
- Pete Kozma
- Nolan Reimold
- Xavier Paul
- Pete Orr
- Dave Sappelt
- Carlos Corporan
- Irving Falu
- Hector Luna
- Avisail Garcia
- Brandon Snyder
- Adrian Cardenas

PITCHERS
- Brett Anderson
- Steve Johnson
- Ted Lilly
- Cory Luebke

For those of you who don't know, the "Unleashed" players are a separate group of low-usage players who would skew results over a full season. Those of you who want to play with these guys may by choosing the "Unleashed" player set when you create a team.

The 2012 season has a number of great players including Triple Crown Winner Miguel Cabrera, rookie phenom Mike Trout, and my personal favorite card Andrew McCutchen. Stud pitchers include Clayton Kershaw, Justin Verlander, and Kris Medlen. The most exciting cards this year may come from the top relievers; Craig Kimbrel's 0.65 WHIP, Fernando Rodney's 0.60 ERA, and Aroldis Chapman's 122 strikeouts in 72 innings are unbelievable numbers.

I'll stop here to let you get teams together and to start drafting! Good luck with the new season and most importantly have fun!

As always if anyone has a suggestion for the blog please send them to me at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com.

-John

JohnG

Re: Garcia's Blog Part XII- 2012 Season Available Today!

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 4:22 pm

The 2012 Season is now up! Here is the link to the new game. Our official announcement post is here.

Also, I missed this on the initial blog post but a reminder that our free credit with a $35 purchase offer ends tomorrow! If you were looking to try out any of our other products, now is the time! Read more on that here.

-John

Return to Garcia's Blog