CANNOT ACCESS FREE AGENT LIST - ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

albert2b

CANNOT ACCESS FREE AGENT LIST - ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 pm

I'm in Auto League 348845. The autodraft ran this morning and waivers will run Friday 2/28. After the autodraft ran, I tried to view the available free agent list but whenever I clicked the FA Link, a blank page would load. I've tried to click the link several times throughout different times of the day but no luck. I've also tried on different computers but I keep getting the same blank page whenever I click the FA page. This is the web address that appears in the address box when the blank screen loads: http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/league/freeagents.

I emailed the other managers in the league to see if they were having similar issues; only two of them replied and they each said they had no such problems; they see the FA list fine. When clicking other links I also noticed the standings page doesn't load....I get the same blank screen. All other links seem to work fine. I can view my team as well as other teams' pages. I even made a transaction to cut on of my players this morning. I just can't access my available free agents list.

Please reply ASAP as my waivers run Friday. My team name is the Port Chester Pot Holes and my user ID is albert2b. Thank you.

coyote303

Re: CANNOT ACCESS FREE AGENT LIST - ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Two things:

I'm not from SOM. However, I can suggest two things:

1. Clear the cache on your browser (not your history--your cache). Then try reloading the page.

3. If that doesn't do it, email SOM at onlinegamesupport@strat-o-matic.com They may or may not see your post, but their customer service response time when you email them is usually very good.

Return to Announcements from Strat-O-Matic