Please refund our money!!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

mlayers

Please refund our money!!

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Rookie League 436237 never will be filled. Tired of waiting. Please cancel the league and refund us all our money. Also, fix your contact us link asap. Not having a point of contact is very bad business.

The Biomechanical Man

Re: Please refund our money!!

PostSat Feb 02, 2019 11:02 am

mlayers,

I don't work for Strat-O-Matic. I'm just a longtime player. Here's my advice.

If you want a refund or any other communication with Strat, send them an email at 365support@strat-o-matic.com
If you want to stick around and play, the Rookie leaves don't seem to be the way to go right now. I can't find the league you joined, but the rookie leagues are mostly filled with "bots". If you click on any rookie league name, you'll see all of the managers with little green symbols. Those are not real people.

The way to go is to jump into an Auto league - which are all real people. If you jump into a league with 7 or more of 12 teams filled, the league will fill soon. If you play All-Time Greats ("ATG") it should fill up reasonably quickly. If you are interested in current baseball, you are better off waiting for the 2018 card set to be released in the next few weeks(?) instead of joining a 2017 league. The 2017 leagues aren't filling.

Yes, as a rookie you might have a tough first season. However it's a great community. You can post messages on the message board or you can send messages within your league saying you are new to this game and people will give advice.

I hope you give it a try and play.

Return to Announcements from Strat-O-Matic