End of season

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

DARRELLPICKELL

End of season

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 am

Last night I finished the season with two teams.. one I was not in the running for the playoffs.. the other.. still had a chance. But since both teams vanished I know I didn't make the playoffs.. but since I both teams were gone.. I refuse to chase them down to watch the games.

There has to be a way to have them stay on the still active board so I can watch them without having to go find them elsewhere.

Please!!!!

Musial6

Re: End of season

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

I was under the impression that they fixed that some time ago.
Do you have the box checked saying "hide all my scores/results" or something to that effect. I think that's the key. Then they're not supposed to move from active to completed until you uncheck that box. That's the theory, anyway.

mesquiton

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 7:48 pm

The "hide" fix seems to work when viewing teams by clicking the 'All Your Teams' link under the 'Your Account' tab.

But, for me at least, finished teams still disappear from the active list even if checked to "hide" if I view them on the main login page (the default page that comes up after logging in, where teams are listed along with available credits and links to the various SOM games). Looks like they've somehow just neglected to make this page keep the teams among the "active" until "hide" is unchecked.

Unless/until they get this fixed, avoid viewing your active teams on the page that shows your available credits...instead, use 'All Your Teams' link under the 'Your Account' tab, and I think all teams checked to "hide" will still appear under your active teams, even if they've finished their season.

I've bookmarked this page as my "login" page...click the bookmark, if not already logged in the login box will appear, but after logging in it takes you to this page instead of the default team page that incorrectly drops finished teams from the active list.

Brent65

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:31 pm

I had the same problem, I had a game seven scheduled. However, when I went to view the game in the morning the team was gone from active teams. I noticed I received 2 credits for winning the league, before I was able to view game seven.........It was nice to get the credits, however I would have liked to view the game before I knew the outcome. This needs to be address and fixed.

Thanks

coyote303

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I appreciate that SOM fixed this some time ago, but obviously there are holes.

It would be preferable if all teams showed active until a few days after the last playoff game in their league is played.

Even better would be if non-playoff teams disappeared a few days after the last regular season game; otherwise, playoff teams same as above.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM