Additional cards

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

The Last Druid

Additional cards

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Originally I suggested this to Bernie and he agreed as he had evidently been thinking about this himself. We ended up with an agreement that the ATG6 pool would have 20 players added each month. It worked very well keeping the game fresh and people buying new teams. However, there have been no new players added since February and no word from Bernie, and now SOM ,except that there would be a month hiatus after the last batch was issued seven months ago. This was hugely popular and kept the ATG6 player pool from getting stale.

It would be greatly in SOM's financial interest to continue this practice. You would see leagues start and fill much more quickly than without the monthly additions to the player pool.

Also, the community has expressed the repeated desire to have the fantasim cards that Bernie added to the pool such as Arky Vaughan, Eddie Mathews, BIll Dickey, removed from the game and replaced with the proper Strat O Matic cards for those seasons. Vaughan and Mathews continually unbalance leagues as their cards have about double the homeruns chances they should have, almost reducing the autodraft to a lottery. Please fix this ASAP.

Hack Wilson

Re: Additional cards

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am

I agree; remove the Fantasim cards for the regular ones AND introduce new cards.

coyote303

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 2:00 am

I also agree about removing the Fantasim cards.

Musial6

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 am

Aye Captain, they "just don't have the power!"

Scottie

mesquiton

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

ditto

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM