I'm going to post this here too...

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

blsmith7

I'm going to post this here too...

PostSun Jan 14, 2024 2:00 pm

Maybe someone can answer this or give me a clue....

Why are there teams from 2012 under my Recently Completed Teams section, while teams from this past season are sent to Archived teams. I played at least 16 seasons with the 2022 player set. Only 4 of them are visible. Meanwhile, all of the seasons I played in the Players Championship series are all still listed under Recently Completed Teams (from 2012!) I would rather see my actual Recently Completed Teams under that heading. Doesn't make sense to me...is there some setting I am missing?

No one as yet has an answer to this, but I think SOM should do something about this. It is a flaw IMO...

Ninersphan

Re: I'm going to post this here too...

PostFri Jan 19, 2024 2:35 pm

I'll second this. Makes no sense. I'd also like to keep the entire current season as most recent teams. but currently all but two of my 2022 season teams are archived. Why?? can't they wait until the 2023 season is underway?

blsmith7

PostSat Jan 20, 2024 12:03 am

Update...it looks like they did something about this! Have others seen this? There is another tab for tournament teams on my page and now there are only 5 teams on my recently completed teams. Hopefully, when the new season begins, they will have my most recent teams there...

Thanks SOM!

Palmtana

PostSat Jan 20, 2024 1:18 pm

Indeed! My last 5 teams are listed also. I don't play regularly in any of the Tournaments but do occasionally act as a filler in the PC Tournament. Those four teams, from 2016 to 2021 are listed under "Your Old Tournament Teams." After years of mish-mosh this is a great improvement.

blsmith7

PostSat Jan 20, 2024 2:15 pm

I just hope once we start the new season with the new cards that they still have up to 20 teams...just the ones from the actually recently completed...

But I was certainly appreciative of this action...

Palmtana

PostSat Jan 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Perhaps someone is in the playoffs now and they can post here if that team goes to the top of the "Recently Completed" list when their season is done. Also if the number of teams listed stays at 5 or if it increases to 6.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM