Drafts

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Jerlins

Drafts

PostTue Dec 19, 2023 12:48 pm

How about a ranking system instead of the current way a player is chosen if one misses out on a player. As it stands now, a manager could very well end up with the 12th best (or worse) player at a specified position, or the 24th best in a 24 man league. If one were to put Lindor as a choice for SS, they may very well end up with Mendick as their SS replacement. Most every fantasy site uses a ranking system, I don't see the difficulty in changing the programming.

Now some will say that the present system is a strategy all in itself, which I understand and have used it myself. But I would guess if given the option, most would choose a league where ranking your selections would be the more popular choice. Granted, one might have to list 50 (maybe more) choices, but that's an added 5 to 10 minutes more.

In the past, I used to participate in anywhere from 15 to 30 leagues a year. Other than keeper leagues, I've no interest in anything else, because of the current antiquated selection process.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM