3 things I would like to see

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

elpasopesos

3 things I would like to see

PostSun Nov 12, 2023 9:29 am

These three changes would improve the game:
1. Allow teams to change ball parks once after draft and before the season begins. I have a current team where I really didn't get the players I wanted that for the strategy I was following.. Being able to change parks would make that team more successful.
2. Allow trades any time. I like the game 142 limit for free agents. But why not allow trades until the last series?
3. Have a cancel last transaction button. Sometimes we make a mistake or are experimenting with adding/ dropping players. I change my mind but before I can go back and add / drop manually another player swoops in and grabs my experiment. A cancel last transaction button would ease my mind.
Thanks!

coyote303

Re: 3 things I would like to see

PostSun Nov 12, 2023 9:30 pm

elpasopesos wrote:These three changes would improve the game:
3. Have a cancel last transaction button. Sometimes we make a mistake or are experimenting with adding/ dropping players. I change my mind but before I can go back and add / drop manually another player swoops in and grabs my experiment. A cancel last transaction button would ease my mind.

You should never experiment with transactions online. Do all of your experimenting offline, and only make changes once you're sure it's what you want to do and that the money will work. One last tip: Check the transaction list right before making a complex move; nothing is worse than having someone you want to pick up get taken right before you free up the salary to grab him.

wavygravy2k

Re: 3 things I would like to see

PostSun Dec 17, 2023 12:42 pm

elpasopesos wrote:3. Have a cancel last transaction button. Sometimes we make a mistake or are experimenting with adding/ dropping players. I change my mind but before I can go back and add / drop manually another player swoops in and grabs my experiment. A cancel last transaction button would ease my mind.
Thanks!

I remember suggesting this a while back and Bernie said this is most likely possible but there was another valid reason why they won't do it. I don't exactly recall.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM