Allstars Thought

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Sknsfan

Allstars Thought

PostMon Jul 31, 2023 3:47 pm

May be more difficult to program than it's worth, but I would love to see Allstar ratings go towards actual positions played rather than just whatever position is listed first on the players card. And add a DH spot to the the Allstar and SS lists.

I'm playing in a league where my worst hitting player is running 2nd in the RF position in both the Allstar and SS spots. And he isn't even starting there. I've got him playing in LF. But there are only two qualifiers at RF in this league. (It's a 6 team league, that is part of a larger 18 team setup)

If it was calculating for him in LF he wouldn't even be an almost ran for one of those spots.

It would seem a simple tally for games started at each position could be used to determine where to figure out their Allstar placement. Highest count = Position availability for Allstar/GG/SS rankings. Could potentially also be used in the player stats pages when you dive deeper into the positional stats.

The game already counts for fielding at primary vs non-primary positions on the sim fielding tab, so it's got at least something addressing a portion of the question.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM