December Challange

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

mikebarrett

December Challange

PostMon Jan 17, 2022 6:02 pm

I've tried contacting strat twice via e-mail but haven't recieved a respose. Does anyone know if they monitor these posts?
I am in a league that started on 12/1 and there are a couple of teams who have racked up the strikeouts but none are mentioned among the teams listed. I was wondering why? If your able to access the league its Under .500 Managers 1965 to the Present. My team is the Solar Bears with 1570 strikeouts.
Mike

paul8210

Re: December Challange

PostTue Jan 18, 2022 9:43 am

I noticed in the Strat summary under monthly challenge for December a mistake was made in printing the description. it says all teams starting in April....Obviously, that's wrong. I wonder if the contest is invalid because April 1 criteria was programmed instead of December 1. It seems unlikely. Probably just an error in the summary, not the actual contest.

I also noticed that on December 27 your record was 40-41, which is not .500 or better. Since you are over .500 now, perhaps, your team will appear in the next December monthly challenge update. No telling at what point in your season the current summary of leaders was tabulated.

I suppose if you asked someone on the leader list if their published total synchronizes with the end of December, rather than December 27 or April 30, you might gain more insight into the issue.

mikebarrett

Re: December Challange

PostTue Jan 18, 2022 10:17 am

As of today my team record is 76-68 with 1602 strikeouts. that seems pretty good to me and worth mentioning in the December Challenge. I'm still baffled by the no response from Strat-O-Matic. Their silence if deafening.
Mike

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM