Daily game Stats and Info question....

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Jack327

Daily game Stats and Info question....

PostFri Dec 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Strat player for 55 years. Mostly board baseball game but now into online too. I had a NON Strat-0-matic question.

Since there are many states that have sports betting now, I had a quick question.

I see most of the sports betting sites do not have any kind of stats, numbers, team records, etc to make an educated pick on these sports betting sites. I am signed on a few now.

They use to have detailed stats on the game you wanted to place a wager on, but I don't see any of that now. I realize these sites don't want to give out to much info to help the bettor.

There are plenty of write ups out there for each game, videos , and opinions from pros and non pros thoughts, but I cant seem to find a good place to look at just "basic" stats for games that day so I can make your own decision on a game. There has to be something out there?

Jack

coyote303

Re: Daily game Stats and Info question....

PostFri Dec 03, 2021 7:34 pm

I am reminded of a quote from the old movie WarGames:
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

I don't understand the drive to bet on sports, but there are tens of millions like you that will ignore my advice and bet anyway! :)

Jack327

Re: Daily game Stats and Info question....

PostFri Dec 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Trust me I am a light weight when it come to placing a wager..... I play for $1 on a game once or twice a week......just for fun as I am retired and just having fun with it.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM