Graphics

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

ScottyDouglas

Graphics

PostFri Feb 12, 2021 11:08 pm

#1 Strat needs to employ much better graphics to it's game to appeal to a younger audience. With playstation, xbox and what have you graphics today, I think Strat should employ better graphics to include batters running the bases, base runners actually moving on the bases, fielders actually performing fielding plays both in the infield and outfield, bullpens where you can see and option to warmup relievers and better all around game graphics. I of course edit the graphics to the game to my suiting but that is limited. These changes lead to more money in the long haul for Strat as well as a greater Strat base and fan base. Which leads to #2:

#2 Strat needs to take more control of its forums. This forum is okay but geared only towards 365. 365 is very new really in the history of Strat. Strat is where it is today by the devotion of those who played card and dice and windows versions. They have little in the way of a actual Strat forum. Strat fan forum is a joke. There are loads of Straters who have been booted off the Strat fan forum for simply disagreeing with the Mod's or friends of Mod's. Not to mention you can not join with free emails, imagine that, how many Strat people who can not join because the have Gmail, Yahoo and all the free emails out there. Strat should devote a place for all it's fans to forum. I would not have to create a independent Forum just for that https://strat-o-maticsports.freeforums.net/

#3 Strat should employ more through CM's to be able to control relief pitching and general management. What they have done is great and works most the time but let's move forward and make it better. As a example I am in a league(needs three members BTW, 24 teams, salary based, Major league and Minor league rosters, year round devotion and 30+ year league) which plays home games, netplay is valid but not required therefore many CM's away games. Example: I could have pitchers for certain circumstances in which HAL will never deploy without more through instructions as, bring said pitcher in only if right handed batters leads off inning and has another right handed batter in the first three up in the inning. This specific instructions takes into account the 3 batter rule as well as puts the pitcher in the best situation to perform.

STEVENSTEFFANNI

Re: Graphics

PostSun May 30, 2021 9:16 am

totally agree...its the only way they will get a new generation...most on here are old school so the current game is leaps above what we grew up with

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM