Can I create my own league, and simulate it?

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

DavidMLCarr

Can I create my own league, and simulate it?

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Here's what I and my fellow fantasy baseball league owners are looking for:
(a) a way to compete online, but JUST against the other 8 guys in our league
(b) Select a player set (either 2019 AL so we can replay last year, or alternatively, any team from history)
(c) Have a daily automation run games, using our lineups and suggestions, like I see in the new online game.
(d) Ability to define length of season, or perhaps run 3 sim games at a time.

From what I see, you have (b) and (c), and it shouldn't be too hard to add (a). And (d) is just how many times do you do the simulation. You have 9 customers for sure if you do :-) Thanks
ML

andycummings65

Re: Can I create my own league, and simulate it?

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 9:10 pm

They currently have a Six Team League Option. Not 8 as of now...….

andycummings65

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 9:12 pm

DavidMLCarr wrote:Here's what I and my fellow fantasy baseball league owners are looking for:
(a) a way to compete online, but JUST against the other 8 guys in our league
(b) Select a player set (either 2019 AL so we can replay last year, or alternatively, any team from history)
(c) Have a daily automation run games, using our lineups and suggestions, like I see in the new online game.
(d) Ability to define length of season, or perhaps run 3 sim games at a time.

From what I see, you have (b) and (c), and it shouldn't be too hard to add (a). And (d) is just how many times do you do the simulation. You have 9 customers for sure if you do :-) Thanks
ML

a--There is currently a 6 team league option, in addition to the 12 team and 24 team
b--You can create the player set you want with Strat's help
c--That's how this works
d--162 game season, 3 games a night

jjii66

PostMon Apr 06, 2020 2:44 pm

Unfortunately, you won't be able to have a league with 9 teams. Maybe you can recruit 3 friends or family members who are stuck at home and really bored? Then you could start a 12-team private league. Otherwise, you'll probably have to start a private league, but let 3 strangers join.
A season is always 54 days long. But that's actually a good thing, if you and your friends don't mind buying a couple more credits apiece. You can play a season with the 2019 cards, starting in mid-April, crown your champion around mid to early June. Then start a brand new season with the ATG8 cards, where you can draft guys like Babe Ruth and Jackie Robinson and so forth. Start a new league in August, maybe go back to the 2019 set, maybe stay with ATG8, maybe try something different. It will definitely keep you occupied all summer long if you do it that way.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM