Thanks SOM

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

RB44

Thanks SOM

PostSat Mar 21, 2020 10:14 am

Thank you SOM. I re-discovered Strat a year ago. I enjoy it every day. Not only do I have no complaints, I appreciate the game you have built. You do a great job. And thanks for staying with it during these times. It’s nice to have during all of this. Thanks

coyote303

Re: Thanks SOM

PostTue Mar 24, 2020 2:12 pm

RB44 wrote:Thank you SOM. I re-discovered Strat a year ago. I enjoy it every day. Not only do I have no complaints, I appreciate the game you have built. You do a great job. And thanks for staying with it during these times. It’s nice to have during all of this. Thanks

A nice reminder that the glass is half full. I'd also like to thank Customer Support who has always been super responsive when I needed help.

That being said, I do wish SOM would have a presence on these boards. Years ago, they had a community manager named Bernie who kept us informed and made the community feel their concerns and suggestions were heard. After Bernie left, they eventually went with someone who wrote an informative blog; however, no responses, feedback, or dialogue was allowed! Now, we don't even have that.

Radagast Brown

Re: Thanks SOM

PostFri Apr 17, 2020 11:15 pm

Amen. I am grateful for this game.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM