• Author

G_MONEY

How about an App?

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm

For iPad/iPhone to manage your teams?

rburgh

Re: How about an App?

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 pm

I can do most anything necessary on the site (And on Dope) from my Droid Motorola Razr through the Google browser. Sorry to hear you paid so much for an inferior product.

G_MONEY

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 am

LOL, you Droid users are so funny with your hating of Apple, the true innovator of handheld devices.
Of course I can use my browser also, but everything is better through an app, which you may not realize being a user of a knock off product.

geekor

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:44 pm

G_MONEY wrote:LOL, you Droid users are so funny with your hating of Apple, the true innovator of handheld devices.
Of course I can use my browser also, but everything is better through an app, which you may not realize being a user of a knock off product.

Well... you mean like Apple suing for others using square icons with rounded corners, like what was on Nokia phones for years before Apple. Or the fact that there was (albeit failed) Microsoft Tablet years before an iPad. Let's not get into the fact that they stole the graphical UI for a PC directly from Xerox. They stole the idea of a notification bar from Motorolla.

What Apple has done is never be innovative in their base creation of things. What they do well, it get it to work easily for the masses in pretty packaging.

http://cdn1.dottech.org/wp-content/uplo ... raphic.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yuI1E.png

Again, what rburgh says is true, things work better on an Android phone, not just this site, but any site. They load faster and have less issues running anything.

That said the hate for Apple is strong with many. I certainly don't hate them. I won't pay the extra cost for the name brand item, but that's true with phones as it is with food, clothes, etc for me.

But to claim Apple as an innovator?? Not really, of pretty packaging yes, actual technology... well no.

G_MONEY

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 am

Sure. Whatever you guys say.

I'd still like to see an app SOM.

stratfanSkip

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 pm

I manage all of my teams every night on my iPad! The ONLY thing you can not do is put waiver picks in the order you want them.....they just need to make that like they have the draft list set up!!
To many teams, not enough time! Must be an addiction!!

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM