more online game control

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

milleram

more online game control

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

I a few things I will include in this one request, and could be implemented separately for the online game.

1--I would like CD rom type super HAL settings--mostly for the running game--the pitcher settings are secondary to me, but would be nice too.

2--Cut the clutch hitting off in online game--this is not a realistic replay type game for RBI's anyway.

3--This would be much more difficult to implement, but I would like to play my own home games--the day of the game there should be a period--say 7pm to 12 pm EST where you can play your own home games, HAL would handle the visiting team (take back rolls feature should be disabled)--if they are not played by 12pm then HAL would play them---leagues would have to advertise this feature prominently, and how to be fair across four US time zones would be an issue, but you could have leagues set up for time zones too maybe.

george barnard

Re: more online game control

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 pm

As clutch factors are already included in player pricing, this would mean a complete revamping of individual prices. Somehow I don't think over 2000 hitter cards are going to be repriced overnight.

I don't see the need for your third suggestion, especially for someone like me who lives in Europe. What would you gain by playing your home games?

Bill

milleram

Re: more online game control

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:31 am

1---You don't have to join a play your home game league--I am not suggesting the current game be abandoned--just more choices creating leagues.

2--I would have more fun playing my home games.-- I would rather play over the board with a person if I could, so just wanting the next best thing.

3--I would make plenty of decisions different than HAL does--especially running decisions, (though super HAL running would be good enough--I want to be aggressive at 2nd & home and conservative taking 3rd--no way to do that now) also pinch hitting, and double switches, bringing in more relief when the whole pen will be tired for next game--etc.

4--Clutch hitting is only accurate in entire season replays--played with lineups as they were used--Clutch hitting is an RBI equalizer, and has nothing to do with the way real players hit with two outs and RISP. I don't care if the salaries are updated or not--leave them the same is fine with me. Whoever creates the league should be able to set clutch on/off.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM