1st and 3rd steal, etc.

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

djkalle

1st and 3rd steal, etc.

PostThu Feb 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Okay, so I'm getting picky here. Now, that I watch the games on replay I realize a few things. If you don' t have that runner on 1st checked not to steal, he is usually taking off. It doesn't matter if there are two outs either. Why doesn't the runner on third ever go home as they are tagging the runner out at 2nd base when there is less than 2 outs?

Also, I see how many times my runner on 2nd tags up and is thrown out at 3rd base for the 3rd out. Don't make the third out at third base should be a box to check.

To go with that last one, it is also frustrating to be down by 2 runs in the last inning and have your runner thrown out at home.

SOM has bigger fish to fix than these but these are some of the things I am noticing.

P.S. - I forgot one. If the game is not within 3 or 4 runs, it makes your teams play like it's a sure win if you are ahead and like you have no chance if you are behind. When you are ahead, the defensive subs will not come into the game. It doesn't matter if the opponent gets within 3 runs or 1 run during the inning, they will not come in. If you are behind by more than 3 or 4 runs, the guys who normally get pinch hit for in the 9th inning - now they get to bat. Glenn Adams suddenly gets an at bat vs. a lh pitcher. Why give up when you are behind and assume the win when you are ahead?
Last edited by djkalle on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ducky

Re: 1st and 3rd steal, etc.

PostFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 am

Chuck,

Almost as if the programmers never played baseball! :shock: Or watch major league baseball on a daily basis.

Mike

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM